Category:
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

AD8138AR Suppliers

Pakistan, China generators occupy the market share Jiucheng

In Electronic Infomation Category: P | on 2010/11/1 15:57:00

Due to power shortages, power cuts in Pakistan have carried out almost daily, appeared on the market supply and AD8138AR datasheet and booming momentum generators, and AD8138AR price and generators made in China accounted for 90% of the market share of Pakistan. To Pakistan over the past year generating sales almost doubled. Karachi, Pakistan market sales accounted for 40%, and IC AD8138AR suppliers and the remaining 60% mainly in Punjab and other regions. Generators made in China accounted for 90% market share, the remaining 10% from Japan. Chinese-made generator is divided into four grades, but the rich are generally chosen smaller Japanese-noise generator, the price is higher than that made in China nearly 1,000 yuan. Generator sales price slightly higher than last year, mainly due to levy a 1% import surcharge, rupee against the dollar and increased ...
AD8138AR datasheet IC AD8138AR suppliers AD8138AR Price
About IcFull.com | Services | Contact Us | Links
All right reserved:icfull.com © 2010-2011 Certificate